Linkin Park & Thirty Seconds To Mars - Carnivores Tour 2014
with special guest A.F.I.
Tuesday August 12 - PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte (formerly Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre)
Parking Lots: 4:30 PM
Gates: 5:30 PM
Show Time: 6:30 PM
6:30 PM: A.F.I.
7:45 PM: THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS
9:20 PM: LINKIN PARK
Show takes place rain or shine. Follow us on facebook & twitter @LiveNationNCSC for any last minute changes or emergency announcements.
NO re-entry is allowed.
(All items are subject to change at tour's request)
• 1 sealed bottle of water of any size
• Food in a clear 1 gallon sized ziploc type plastic bag
• Small Blankets or beach towels
• Small retractable umbrellas (may be used from lawn or plazas only)
• Small camping or lawn chairs (no leg or roof attachments)
• Non-professional cameras (Pocket sized, point & shoot, no removable lenses)
Items not permitted:
• Professional cameras with removable lenses
• Pen lights or pointer lights
• Glow wands
• Audio or Video recording devices
• Laser pointers
• Weapons or sharp objects of any kind
• Glass Bottles
• Illegal Drugs
• Pets (except service animals)
Plenty of ON-SITE parking is available. Parking fee is included in ticket price. For Premier Parking upgrade, VIP Club and Premier Parking combo upgrade, or Fast Lane Access click here to purchase. RVs and oversized vehicle parking is available for $50 per vehicle.
If you need directions to the venue, click here to visit our website. Due to large volumes of concert and local traffic, expect delays and give yourself plenty of time to arrive to PNC Music Pavilion.
NEW - No Bags Express Lane:
Arrive at the gates with NO BAGS of any kind and head into the show quickly via our "No Bags Express Lanes" located at Gate 2! The No Bags Express Lane is located to the left of the box office.