Every year, Jersey Mike's teams up with local charities to help raise money during the month of March. This year, 37 of the Jersey Mike's locations in greater Charlotte will band together to help The Isabella Santos Foundation, which funds pediatric cancer research.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- All March, 100% of cookie sales goes to ISF
- All March, grab a $1, $3 or $5 tear off at Jersey Mike's to donate to ISF
- On Wednesday, March 27, 100% of all sales goes to ISF, so get lunch, dinner, or feed the entire office!
#1065SUBSELFIE CONTEST: Not only will you get a delicious lunch or dinner from Jersey Mike's while helping a great cause, we want to sweeten the deal for you. You could win two tickets to Woody & Wilcox's Summer Camp and a meet & greet with Young The Giant and Fitz and The Tantrums!
- Take a selfie with a Jersey Mike's logo
- Post it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Use #1065SubSelfie and tag @1065TheEND
Eat at any of these Jersey Mike's locations to help fund pediatric cancer research with The Isabella Santos Foundation. Click here for a full list.
Since 2010, Jersey Mike's has raised more than $27 million for local charities and has distributed more than 1.5 million free subs to help numerous causes.
About Isabella Santos Foundation
The Isabella Santos Foundation (ISF) is a 501(c)3 childhood cancer foundation dedicated to raising funds for research for neuroblastoma, other rare pediatric cancers, and charities that directly impact the lives of children with cancer. ISF was founded in honor of Isabella Santos from Charlotte, NC who lost her battle against neuroblastoma. ISF works to improve rare pediatric cancer treatment options in an effort to improve the survival rate of kids with cancer.