Some of your favorite children's movies and child actors have morbid behind-the-scenes stories. Here are a few of them . . .
1. Judith Barsi, who voiced Ducky in "The Land Before Time" and Anne-Marie in "All Dogs Go to Heaven", was murdered by her own father in 1988. She was only 10 years old. He killed her and her mother before committing suicide.
2. "Lilo & Stitch" originally had a scene where a 747 crashes through a building. When the 9/11 attacks happened, they changed that sequence before the movie was released in 2002.
3. In the original script for "The Santa Clause", Santa falls off the roof because TIM ALLEN shoots him, thinking he's a burglar.
4. ALFALFA from "The Little Rascals" was shot and killed in a dispute over $50. He was 31 years old.
5. BOBBY DRISCOLL, who voiced Disney's Peter Pan, was found dead in an abandoned building at 31. He'd become a pretty hardcore drug addict.
6. The snow that wakes Dorothy and her friends up in "The Wizard of Oz" was 100% asbestos.
(If you're not depressed enough already, check out more here.)