The pumpkin spice latte returns to Starbucks today & here are some important things to consider before you hit the drive-thru
1. IT IS AUGUST, YOU GUYS! Sorry for yelling, but C'MON! Is nothing sacred anymore? You can't bitch about how fast the days/months/years go buy when you are trying to indulge in a Fall favorite before Summer is even over!
2. According to LiveStrong.com, The standard order for a pumpkin spice latte is a 16-oz. grande made with 2 percent milk and topped with whipped cream. This version contains 380 calories and 13g of fat, 8g of them saturated
3. They make you spend more money! According to Delish, you spend about $1.14 more when you hit a Starbucks to order a PSL.
4. To be honest, I am kinda tired of making this list and truly believe you should do whatever the hell you want. But I wouldn't be me if i didn't bitch about the fact that I hate rushing the months and seasons. Call me old-fashioned but I don't even want to think about Fall until after Labor Day!
5. Ok, last one. I do believe everything is tastier when it's made at home, from scratch, on a lazy Sunday morning in your PJ's, so here's an easy homemade PSL recipe for ya!