The experts at eHarmony have figured out that there are basic things all happy couples have in common
According to Marketwatch , the happiest couples tend to have these things in common:
- They have a healthy sex life.
- They share an equal balance of economic power.
- They were younger - between the ages of 25 and 44.
- They have two kids.
- They each earn at least $75,000 a year and have a college degree.
- They share similar political convictions.
- They have a better awareness of social justice issues.