This is a bad idea. Do Not Do this at home or anywhere. A hot air balloon loaded with fireworks exploded and fell onto a crowd during a festival in Myanmar last week. Who thought it would be a good idea tofill a hot air balloon with explosives and launch it? Nine people were injured, none seriously. This is not a new thing by the way. It's a yearly festival to celebrate the end of the rainy season and the "balloons with the fireworks inside" are always part of it . Also no the first time that people got hurt and as a matter of fact people always get injured.
Content Goes Here