When we were kids we loved playing with fireworks. Doesn't every child go through a phase of LOVING fireworks, or using fire crackers to blow stuff up? Then comes that one time that you went a little too far and you either got hurt, or really scared yourself. This is that one time for this little one in China. Surveillance cam in China filmed a kid holding sparklers right over the vent of a manhole cover, which is a terrible idea because the sewer was filled with methane. When the sparks came in contact with the methane the manhole EXPLODED, sending the cover and some of the sidewalk into the air. Fortunately, the kid ran away just in time and nobody was hurt. Checkout the pavers on top of the car's hood and the man hole cover we think is now in orbit!