Looking over this list has got me salty about the ice sandwich I'll be having for dinner. Also, no women made the Top 10.
I'm not sure why I even click on these "highest paid actors/celebs/models/athletes" lists anymore. It just leads to a downward spiral of Googling "How to make a million dollars before I die" & "Where did I go wrong in life."
But since I'm a sucker & always click on them, I figured you might be a sucker too...so here:
1. Floyd Mayweather, $285 million, Boxing
2. Lionel Messi, $111 million, Soccer
3. Cristiano Ronaldo, $108 million, Soccer
4. Conor McGregor, $99 million, MMA
5. Neymar, $90 million, Soccer
6. LeBron James, $85.5 million, Basketball
7. Roger Federer, $77.2 million, Tennis
8. Stephen Curry, $76.9 million, Basketball
9. Matt Ryan, $67.3 million, Football
10. Matthew Stafford, $59.5 million, Football
While Floyd got LeBron lookin' like he uses water in his cereal, I'm a little pissed that no women made the top 10.