A Guy's E-Cig Sets His Pants On Fire After Exploding

They say that smoking is not good for you,  but what about e-cigarettes?  Not good for your crotch, especially when they EXPLODE! A man was left with serious burns after an e-cigarette exploded in his pants pocket in Anaheim, California.  The incident occurred as the man was shopping in an HDTV Outlet in the city. The store provided this footage, which shows sparks and a fire starting from the right pocket of the man’s pants. Store employees can be seen coming to the man’s aid. The store’s manager said that the man ran into the bathroom to attend to his burns and subsequently drove himself to the hospital. Best quote from the an employee?  "Part of his private parts were also kind of affected with the whole fire thing" 

 
Woody and Wilcox

Woody and Wilcox

Want to know more about Woody and Wilcox? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on iHeartRadio! Read more

title

Content Goes Here