We think it SHOULD go without saying that you should NOT stand on a barrel of lit fireworks, but no one told the genius in this video. This happened last week but it's making the rounds now.It's a guy standing on top of an overturned barrel that has fireworks inside, and they're about to start going off. You can see smoke coming from the bottom. He manages to keep his balance during the first blast, but when round two explodes, it sends the barrel flying and he hits the ground hard.According to the person who posted the clip, he ended up breaking his arm. Let's all learn from this man to never try to do something like this, ever.